Because of the public’s generous support, the Old Newsboys has been able to provide emergency relief for families in need, without delay or red tape, since 1929. When you donate your time and/or money, you’re helping needy kids, right here in Northwest Ohio to stay warm, stay fed, and get a better education.
Please donate, volunteer some time, and become a member today. All the information you need is right here on this page.
There are multiple ways to donate:
1. Donate Online, anytime during the year, using a credit card or download a cash/check donation form you can mail.
2. Give to a Charity Paper Seller at an area business or street corner during the Old Newsboys Charity Paper Sale, December 1st, 2017.
3. Donate online to the 2017 Old Newsboys Charity Paper Sale, anytime from November 15th through January 10th, 2018.
4. Contact us about Memorial and Planned Giving.
“Leaving a legacy” is an increasingly common way to express your commitment to causes you value. Please consider one of the following methods of financial support:
- Life insurance policies
- Gift Annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Gifts in kind (real estate, securities, tangible property)
- Donations of residual interest
For further information on any of the above methods of contribution and their tax advantages, please consult your tax advisor. You may also wish to view the GuideStar report on the Old Newsboys Goodfellows Association. For details regarding our Planned Giving program, please contact us.
Financial contributions to the Old Newsboys Goodfellow Association are tax-deductible.
Volunteers are always sorely needed. No matter what your skill set, we want you to join us. Simply e-mail one of the names on the “Contact Us” page of this website. We will get right back to you and explain all the details. Most importantly, you will feel good, meet new people, and have fun in the process of helping needy Toledo-area kids.
Become a Member
We’re always looking for new members. Membership options range from annual to lifetime programs. Member dues pay for our minimal operating costs. 100% of the donation money we collect goes to providing our emergency services. ONGA is the only charity that does that.
- $25.00 for 1 year
- $300.00 for Life Membership (one-time payment for those under 65 years of age)
- $200.00 for Life Membership (one-time payment for those over 65 years of age)
When you purchase a life-membership, you will receive an attractive life-membership plaque to proudly display in a place of honor.
Your ONGA dues are tax deductible.
Please make checks payable to:
Old Newsboys Goodfellow Association
P.O. Box 2032
Toledo, OH 43604